Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- 6:30pm Opening Remarks
- 6:40pm Sexual Harassment Training
- 7:40pm Questions and Answer Session
- 7:55pm Final Remarks
- 8:00pm Adjourn
> Register Today <
New York State recently mandated that all employers are required to have a sexual harassment policy containing specified criteria in place by October 9, 2018, and to conduct sexual harassment prevention training for all employees by January 1, 2019.
As general counsel to the NYS Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Garfunkel Wild is offering society members a one-time complimentary training on November 6, 2018 from 6:30-8:00pm
This program fully satisfies the New York State requirements and will provide you with a certificate of completion. Garfunkel Wild offers individual or group training, on-site or off-site training, as well as “train-the-trainers” sessions that can serve to satisfy this new statutory mandate for your employees. If you would like to set up a personal training, please contact Andrew L. Zwerling at 516-393-2581 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the conclusion you will know:
- How to identify the more subtle forms of sexual harassment.
- Your responsibilities as an owner of or supervisor at your medical practice.
- The impact of sexual harassment on the quality of care and the victim.
- Practical advice on how to diminish and prevent sexual harassment at your practice.
- Guidelines on how to comply with statutory mandates relating to sexual harassment.